Participation in the No Nasties Project Sugar FREE-zies Icy Stix day constitutes acceptance of these Rules and participants agree to abide by these Rules.
Participation in this event is limited to legal organisations including Schools and Sports clubs in Australia.
Orders close on October 29th or until all 1 million Icy Stix have been allocated.
Participating organisations agree to:
- Send digital information leaflets to your parents outlining Sugar Free-zies day, your fundraising target and a brief introduction to Sugar FREE-zies products.
- Host your Sugar FREE-zies Icy Stix Day on the 26th November 2021, and if unable to do so confirm a suitable alternative with The No Nasties Project by email at email@example.com.
- Cover the cost of the transport of the stock - standard Australian post rates apply.
- Confirm the results of your fundraising efforts with us between the 6th - 8th December 2021.
- Tag us in your social communication:
- Use our Hashtags for the event #thenonastiesproject #SugarfreeziesDay #Lowersugartheylove
Participating organisations may be required to take part in publicity campaigns for broadcast or publishing purposes. Participants shall at all times be entitled to decline the above request. Participants that take part in any publicity will not be entitled to any payment or other remuneration for such publicity or otherwise. All publicity and other materials will be the sole property of the Promoters.
The No Nasties Project will not be held liable for any stock that does not reach you by the 26th November due to Australian Post delays. We are aware of current shipping delays and keeping an eye on this and will endeavour to ensure all stock is with you before the 26th November 2021.
The No Nasties Project reserves the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel the The No Nasties Project Icy Stix Day, or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which the The No Nasties Project deems necessary.
Collection and use of your personal information
The No Nasties Project may collect your personal information directly or through its agents or contractors. The No Nasties Project will use your personal information to conduct and manage the Sugar FREE-zies Icy Stix Day. The No Nasties Project may disclose your personal information to its related companies, agents and contractors to assist in conducting this promotion, communicating with you or storing data.
- how to seek access to the personal information the Promoter holds about you and seek correction of the information; and
- how to complain about a privacy breach and how the No Nasties Project will deal with such a complaint.
For further information or enquiries please email our consumer services at firstname.lastname@example.org.